Daily Health Task Lists
“Health Lies in labour, and there is no royal road to it but through toil.”
Just like brushing your teeth, healthy habits should be cultivated on a daily basis. The following is a guide to daily tasks:
1. Activity should be a daily occurrence. Walk, run or jump for a minimum total of 20 minutes a day.
2. Protect your skin. Sun block should be applied on face neck, arms and hands even in the dead of winter. It protects against climatic toxins too. Moisture skin daily.
3. Eat fruits, vegetables, grains, low-fat dairy products and small amounts of protein. Avoid sweets and other processed foods.
4. Meditate or spend a minimum of five minutes daily in quite time.
5. Find your spiritual self. Discover what inspires you, raises your level of consciousness, motivates you, and satisfies your soul.
6. Exercise your brain. Read, study, solve problems and learn new skills. As does the body, the brain atrophies with lack of use.
Honestly.....can't do all of them everyday....but still trying to....GOD BLESS!!!