Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-11-02
Age : 45
Location : south korea
|Subject: some of my best love qoutes Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:36 pm|| |
* To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.
Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you.
* Love isn't just for the smart of talented, but for all the animals God created.
* I'd like to run away From you, But if you didn't come And find me ... I would die.
* No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying.
* To live is like to love - all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it.
* True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist, Nor can it be hidden where it truly does.
* Life without love is like a tree Without blossom and fruit.
* I love thee, I love but thee With a love that shall not die
Till the sun grows cold And the stars grow old.
* Love is a wonderful thing. You never have to take it away
From one person to give it to another. There's always more than enough to go around.
* Love is like a rumor, Everyone talks about it, But no one truly knows.
* Love is a haunting melody That I have never mastered And I fear I never will.
* Once in awhile, Right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairy tale.
* You love simply because you cannot help it.
* Love is not a matter of counting the years... But making the years count.