Pinoyworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoyworld

Your windows or access of what is going on in our country...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He Doesn't Deserve You...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
B_a_l_l_z
Admin
B_a_l_l_z

He Doesn't Deserve You... Empty
PostSubject: He Doesn't Deserve You...   He Doesn't Deserve You... EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 1:43 pm

...galeng sa inbox ko..humihingi ng payo nyo...

Dear EMS (at sa lahat ng Member),

Just call me Chriesi (Kariyesi). I'm 23 years old and presently working in a big telecommunications firm in Makati. My story started way back in 1993 when I met Gilbert. I was immediately attracted to him. I would say it was love at first sight.

Ems, Gilbert never really courted me but I made every move to catch his attention and let him know how much I liked him. He became my boyfriend just for two weeks before he was sent to Japan to undergo extensive training. He would always send me short notes just to let me know how he was doing. When he came back from japan, he invited me to hear mass with him at Baclaran Church. At that time I felt like I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

Actually we had a rather boring relationship. Gilbert was such a straight person, quite conservative, in fact. I had to change my lifestyle for him. I never went out with my friends anymore. My family approved of him, seeing how he changed me for the better. I didn't have any problem with a third party for I knew very well there was none.

Ems, Gilbert never introduced me to his family. I waited for the time to come but it never did. After one year, I decided to make our love known to his family. I called up his house, to his brother's surprise. They never knew Gilbert had a girlfriend. He never told them about us. I was quite hurt.

Soon, Gilbert started avoiding me. He always wasn't at home and even his brother refused to talk to me. I tried to call him at his office but his officemates told me he didn't work there anymore. I almost gave up, Ems, until one day, I received a call from him. He asked me to see him.

When we met, however, he told me he didn't love me anymore. He never gave any reason. He just said it and left. I felt like the burden of the whole world was upon me. Ems, I answered a persistent suitor just to forget Gilbert. But my feelings for Arnel just didn't seem right. I still wanted Gilbert. I love him so much. As far as I can remember, I have done everything to make him happy. I have changed myself for him. Why did he do this to me? Did I do something wrong. I'm still waiting for him now. Ems, can you tell me what to do? I want to be with him for the rest of my life. I'll do anything to make him come back to me.

Chriesi

....Ems mag-ala Joe De Mango ka ngayon... lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: He Doesn't Deserve You...   He Doesn't Deserve You... EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 7:39 pm

No Sad Why meeeee...... I am still young in LOVE..... well..... I'll try to give you the best advise there is.... hope I have done justice to your problem.... as I read it over and over again....

To Crissie.....

I understand how painful this is, I believe it is the most painful feeling in the world but in the end you do learn to accept it. What you have to remember is, although at the moment you are in pain, it does not last forever. Trust me, I was still in love with my ex 2 years after we part ways and even though I knew she was never coming back I felt so scared because I thought the feeling was going to last forever but it does gradually fade.

Please make sure you dont make the big mistake I made and beg for answers and try to change yourself to please him and make him love you again because it doesnt work and will hurt you even more. I know its difficult but you really do need to just let it go and look forward to beginning a new chapter in your life. Concentrate on yourself and go out with your friends more as this will help to take your mind off things. He sounds a nice man, it may even help to stay friends with him, but dont put yourself through anymore uneccessary heartache and blame yourself as it is not your fault, it is just one of those things.

As I end this message to you.... I would like to share to you this beautiful poem that will help ease the pain you are suffering to day.... it is the Instructions for Freedom:

Quote :
Life's metaphors are God's instructions

It is time for something that was beautiful to turn into something else that is beautiful. Let go.
With all your heart, ask for grace and let go.
With all your heart, forgive them, FORGIVE YOURSELF and let them go.
Let your intention be freedom from useless suffering. Then, let go.
When the karma of a relationship is done, only love remains. It's safe, let go.

Once you have done this, begin your life again with great joy.
Hurting sux, but I do promise you will be okay. Take good care of yourself - lick your wounds as long as you need to. Emotional scars take longer to heal than physical ones, but I do promise you that you will heal. One day you will realize you are over it and you will think to yourself how did I get here? ......

Best of Luck.......

Joe....este.... ems pala lol!
Back to top Go down
https://pinoyworld.rpg-board.net
mspooh

PostSubject: Re: He Doesn't Deserve You...   He Doesn't Deserve You... EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 5:14 am

Hi Chriesi,

I just read your post, well there's one thing I can say about that but I am not really an expert about love things. If you want to know if someone really loves you, I guess he has to accept you for how you really are. You don't have to change yourself for someone just to make him love you, you don't have to avoid your friends just to please him because your true friends will never leave you no matter what happen. As most people say, true friends will always offer an open arms and a crying shoulder if you need them, so go back to your friends. They can make you smile and can comfort you especially in times like this.

As for your feeling about that guy, hmm... your young and you will meet someone better, someone who'll be man enough to introduce you to his family proudly. Ems is right, it'll gradually fade. You don't have be somebody else to get someone's attention, maybe his not really meant for you. I'm sure there's someone out there made only for you. Just be yourself, spend your time with your family and friends, in that way you'll be able to move on without compromising other person's feelings. Sorry for this term I'm going to write but you don't have to USE someone else to forget him because whatever you do, whoever it is you're with and wherever you are; you'll still be thinking about him. You'll be hurting someone if you don't really feel something for him. Please don't make him feel what you're undergoing now. I know it hard but you have to at least try it on your own with the help of your family and friends. And of course, nothing is impossible with prayers, have faith and pray. God has bigger plans for you, I believe that. Just put it this way, God lets you experience pain to make you stronger. So you'll know how to handle it next time you fall in love again. Learn from your experience and take it as a change through life. What kind of life do you have if you'll not going to experience love and pain? It would be boring and unfulfilled right? Hope you understand what I'm trying to say. Smile girl its not the end of the world, its just the end of a good relationship and keep your faith that you'll have a better relationship in the future.

be blessed,

mspooh (ang ate Charo ng italya hahahaha) lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He Doesn't Deserve You...   He Doesn't Deserve You... Empty

Back to top Go down

He Doesn't Deserve You...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinoyworld :: Personal Forum :: Magpayo nga kayo!??-
Jump to: