Pinoyworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoyworld

Your windows or access of what is going on in our country...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you?

Go down 
+9
Tom-J_ilam
floreswb
KYAN
aiza
metoshiela
mickeeh
---dykyle---
heavenlymeeh
Admin
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you? Empty
PostSubject: Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you?   Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 7:51 pm

I cant take this topic off of my mind after reading my friend blog. maybe posting it here will help ..

Here's my thought..

I'd prefer someone who loves me. I think its easier to love someone who loves me unconditionally. Yeah, i know, i'm being selfish, i just don't want to force myself on someone who can't appreciate who i am.

if you have to choose, which one do you prefer?

Mr.ems Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://pinoyworld.rpg-board.net
heavenlymeeh

heavenlymeeh

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you?   Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you? EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:31 am

this is a bit heavy...& way too serious. i think i need to really think this over. sorry cant impart anything AT THE MOMENT, but i'll definitely be back to give my opinion. i opened it coz the topic got my attention right away...unfortunately nobody has shared anything yet. scratch

Question Arrow Idea Arrow Question [somebody who loves me...somebody i love dearly...somebody loves me...somebody i love dearly...] Question Arrow Idea Arrow Question
Back to top Go down
---dykyle---

---dykyle---

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you?   Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you? EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 1:34 pm

i'd rather be with somebody who'll love me..

simple lng yan eh.. kc lahat ng gusto mo ggawin nya coz he/she loves you...(selfish!) Rolling Eyes

most likely, a person who loves you would be more understanding and would do everything.. but of course in return, you have to learn how to love back..it would be difficult but in the end it'll be worth it..
Back to top Go down
mickeeh

mickeeh

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you?   Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you? EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:04 pm

i'd rather be with someone i love coz based on xperience i did choose d one who loves me but @ d end i ended up hurting him..,

jst not to be unfair & not hurting anyone choose d one hu makes u happy... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
metoshiela

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you?   Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 3:38 pm

wow Exclamation quite heavy question....given a chance we all hoping& wishing to be w/ someone we love& but of course that someone happens to be someone who loves us too...but then the case is different....
for me, I'D RATHER BE W/ SOMEONE WHO LOVES ME Smile ...coz, as a woman, part of our personality is proud /sad to admit ,( hmmm even minsan andun ung pakipot& may ksamang kilig hehheeh sorry po naalala ko lang) we have possess a soft part in our inner feelings w/c make us fall inlove w/ that special person or in Singles for Christ we called it GG( God's gift)....i still remember my teacher back in my High school , telling me to remember this quotation..."It's better to marry someone who loves you, than to marry someone you love" , but i do believed that God prepared some one for each of us& eventhough we have our own plans, HE have the best plan for us, juz followour hearts for it will lead us to the right one....
Thanks & God bless us all.....
Back to top Go down
aiza

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you?   Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you? EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:58 am

wow Exclamation nice one Mr. ems Exclamation
i'd rather b wid sum1 hu loves me... lol! coz im enjoying it.. aww! bad...tho mahal ko rin naman cia kya lang mas over ung s kanya... super spoiled tlga ako... s isang relasyon meron tlgang d pantay mgmahal.... d n maiiwasan un...kaya mas ok kng mas mahal k ng partner mo.... un ang opinyon ko... bounce
Back to top Go down
KYAN

KYAN

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you?   Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you? EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 3:33 pm

:heart:FOR ME I'D RATHER BE WITH SOMEONE WHO I REALLY LOVE COZ I KNOW LATER ON HE WILL LOVE ME THE WAY I LOVE HIM!
AKO RIN KASI YUNG TAONG HINDI PLASTIC WHEN IT COMES TO MY FEELING AND IF SOMEBODY CANT LOVE ME BACK...THEN WAIT NA LANG AKO UNTIL THERES SOMEBODY CAN DI BA!!! WE ALL KNOW THAT THERES ONE MAN REALLY MEANT US!!!
Back to top Go down
floreswb

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you?   Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you? EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 7:33 pm

OF COURSE I PREFERED THAT SOMEONE WHO LOVE ME. FOR MY SELF, I'M SURE WHAT RELATION I'M GOING THRU, SO I DESERVED THE SAME LOVED I GAVE.
Back to top Go down
Tom-J_ilam

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you?   Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 12:02 pm

Janel says...As a woman...I will choose the one who loves me....why?...kasi kapag naramdaman mo na kung paano ka alagaan nung taong mahal ka... later on you will realize that he's really worth loving back...mas masarao kaya na ikaw ang tinatratong reyna queen kesa ikaw ang nagta-tratong hari sa love mo Mad ....Try nyo lang...
Back to top Go down
mandersnork

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you?   Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 11:51 am

ako naman gusto ko ung love ako kc matutunan mo din cia mahalin in due time... pero mas maganda pg love nyo pareho ang isat isa.. cguro pg ang tao mahal k at d mo mahal d cguro kayo meant for each other baka sabi ni God hanapan kita ng mahal mo at mahal ka pra d masayang ang oras mo pero sa mga ganyang bagay kc we learn from our mistake. I THINK FAITH IS A KEY
Back to top Go down
mspooh

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you?   Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you? EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:37 am

hmm that's a difficult question ha, but for me I'll choose the one I love. kc kahit pa ksama mo ung taong nagmamahal sau ang puso at isip mo nasa taong mahal mo. Kaya kahit na piliin mo ung taong nagmamahal sau nasasaktan mo lang siya kc ramdam niya na hindi kanya ang puso mo db?
Back to top Go down
mspooh

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you?   Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you? EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:40 am

hmm that's a difficult question ha, but for me I'll choose the one I love. kc kahit pa ksama mo ung taong nagmamahal sau ang puso at isip mo nasa taong mahal mo. Kaya kahit na piliin mo ung taong nagmamahal sau nasasaktan mo lang siya kc ramdam niya na hindi kanya ang puso mo db?
Back to top Go down
jingle_dxb

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you?   Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you? EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:28 pm

what a inspiring question?iprefer someone who loves me at list di k nya sasaktan kasi i you choose yung somebody n love m pro di k naman nya lovemasasaktan klangit will just come to thepoint n nagmumukha k nang tanga dhil s pagibig mo s kanya,at list yung love k madali m n ring matutununan syang mahalin dahil s good deeds npinapakita nya syo Laughing flower
Back to top Go down
mahal010208

mahal010208

PostSubject: hi! everyone   Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 3:49 pm

for me i would choose someone who loves me that much, coz i know how can i love him more, base on my experience i been through with a relationship w/c is i was the one made a lot of effort just to save the sanctity of that relationship but it so sad that it was ended with nothing , for as we all know that we are only human so it is not impossible that time will come you will feel pity with your self, it seems that everyday that you spent with this man you are always begging with his care mostly his love for he is just taking for granted all the things that you made just to show him how much you love him, thanks for that experienced for that made me more a better person today and to the coming days, hopefully this time i could find him the one who gonna love me...

Blessed are those who love me for i will love him more in return...take care and God bless everyone... santa

Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you? Captionit090556I252D37
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you?   Would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1